Now that you have built your own Continuous Testing Pipeline, there are multiple ways in which you can explore the infinite possibilities in Testing that the DevOps world offers.
- Integrate your pipeline with Slack channel to trigger and monitor the execution from Slack interface rather than Cloud9 (or) AWS console
- Replace (or) append the tooling stack by creating your own automation test with new tools and frameworks
- Implement Code progression in the pipelines to demonstrate how code base moves form Dev to Production based on the quality gates at every stage
- Execute your mobile testing on AWS Device Farm
- Add additional testing types such as integration testing and UAT before releasing the code to production
- Integrate AI based BOTS for intelligent test execution based on the code committed and possible business impact.
- Re-orchestrate your pipeline by shifting left the non-functional testing i.e. execute the experience assurance at the Pre-Build stage itself
To leverage these learnings in your own work, we encourage you to start by creating a prototype in your project.